Saturday, May 31, 2014

Genesis

Let's try blogging and see where it'll take me(:

I am incredibly excited about this blog. It's probably the wrong time for me since I am a college student and I do have a lot on my plate, but I just have so much I would like to share. It's ironic because I feel my life is so empty and lonely that even my Instagram and Facebook accounts are lifeless because there's nothing to post about or show off - which seems to be the real purpose of these social medias.

Not wanting to bombard anyone's news feed with my non-conforming (well, some conforming…) ideas and opinions on different subject matters, as well as pictures of foods I discover or concoct, and other random pictures that seem to give away the essence of who I am, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and create a blog… on BlogSpot that is. Maybe when I get a job someday or when I can afford to pay the mere few bucks to have my very own blog, I wouldn't have to "rent" a space on BlogSpot. But for now this will do. 

I hope this blog of mine will help serve as a reminder to be thankful at all times and to never forget who I am and the principles that I stand by. Its purpose isn't necessarily to inspire or give advice to others, but really, mostly for self growth. However, I still hope that anyone who comes across this blog enjoys the reads and the pictures. 

Thank You (:

Sincerely,

Much Obliged

No comments:

Post a Comment